Come grow with us! We are always on the lookout for potential employees who are looking for exciting careers and will strive to deliver great service to our customers, be a team player, and bring a positive attitude to our workplace. We offer:
- Family/team atmosphere where staff are valued and appreciated
- Excellent, well-maintained equipment and facilities
- Competitive wages with annual review based on performance
- Annual bonus incentive based on performance and annual evaluation
- Blue Cross Benefits Plan
- Pension Plan with increasing employer contributions with years of service
- Health and Wellness spending accounts after 2 years of service
- Many other benefits and perks!
HR Contact Information
- To apply: click here or please submit your resume, cover letter, and drivers abstract (if applicable) to the Human Resources Department at firstname.lastname@example.org. All applications will be reviewed within ten business days of submission by a Human Resources employee.
January 8, 2021
- Responsible for ongoing maintenance and repair of a wide variety of equipment, both mobile and stationary
- Hands on troubleshooting, repair, adjustment, overhaul, and maintenance of trucks and heavy equipment used in waste hauling, earth moving and landfill operations, and commercial trash compaction equipment and balers
- Dealing with breakdowns in the shop, on the road, at the landfill, and at customer sites
- Adherence to company, and customer, site safety policies and procedures.
- Other duties as assigned
- 3rd Year Apprentice (or equivalent experience) Heavy Equipment, Truck and Transport Technician, or Industrial Mechanics, some experience with truck and trailer an asset
- Experience in electronic and pneumatic control systems, diagnostics on control systems hardware and software problems is an asset
- Minimum valid Class 5 driver’s license with acceptable abstract required
As a condition of employment, all new employees to safety sensitive positions must successfully pass a substance test prior to their first day of employment. A criminal record check will also be required.