Come grow with us! We are always on the lookout for potential employees who are looking for exciting careers and will strive to deliver great service to our customers, be a team player, and bring a positive attitude to our workplace. We offer:
- Family/team atmosphere where staff are valued and appreciated
- Excellent, well-maintained equipment and facilities
- Competitive wages with annual review based on performance
- Annual bonus incentive based on performance and annual evaluation
- Blue Cross Benefits Plan
- Pension Plan with increasing employer contributions with years of service
- Health and Wellness spending accounts after 2 years of service
- Many other benefits and perks!
HR Contact Information
- To apply: click here or please submit your resume, cover letter, and drivers abstract (if applicable) to the Human Resources Department at email@example.com. All applications will be reviewed within ten business days of submission by a Human Resources employee.
Class 3A/1A Driver
June 21, 2019
- Training for and operation of Front-end, Roll-Off, or Side-Load waste and recycling collection equipment as a full-time operator, training on equipment is provided
- Coordination with fellow operators and employees within other departments to ensure maximum efficiency in daily operations.
- Container maintenance, equipment maintenance, buildings and facilities work, and other duties as requested, when additional drivers aren’t required.
- Adherence to company, and customer, site safety policies and procedures.
- Climbing in and out of truck multiple times throughout day
- Pulling/pushing containers to ensure access for truck
- Opening/closing compound gates for container access
- Shoveling interior of truck to ensure waste/recycle buildup does not occur
- Climbing exterior of truck to access missed material 13 feet high
- Exposure to dust, mud, smells, rodents, birds, heat and cold at various points throughout day/year
- Class 3A license required (1A preferred) with clear abstract (submit with resume)
- Strong knowledge of Saskatoon and surrounding area
- Minimum 3 years solid driving experience- short haul/ city experience preferred
- Hydraulic equipment experience, and/or farm background an asset
- Dispatch experience considered an asset
- Able to work both in a team environment and unsupervised
- Excellent logistical and organizational skills
- Good communication skills
- As a condition of employment, all new employees to safety sensitive positions must successfully pass a substance test within a two week period of their hiring date. A criminal record check will also be required.