- Training for and operation of Front-end, Roll-Off, or Side-Load waste and recycling collection equipment as a full-time operator, training on equipment is provided
- Coordination with fellow operators and employees within other departments to ensure maximum efficiency in daily operations.
- Container maintenance, equipment maintenance, buildings and facilities work, and other duties as requested, when additional drivers aren’t required.
- Adherence to company, and customer, site safety policies and procedures.
- Class 3A license required (1A preferred) with clear abstract (submit with resume)
- Strong knowledge of Saskatoon and surrounding area
- Minimum 3 years solid driving experience- short haul/ city experience preferred
- Hydraulic equipment experience, and/or farm background an asset
- Dispatch experience considered an asset
- Able to work both in a team environment and unsupervised
- Excellent logistical and organizational skills
- Good communication skills
- As a condition of employment, all new employees to safety-sensitive positions must successfully pass a substance test within a two week period of their hiring date. A criminal record check will also be required.