Loraas Disposal North is seeking individuals to join its fencing crew. This position will run from April 1, 2019 until October 25, 2019. Hours of work will be Monday to Friday 8:00am to 4:30pm with potential for overtime.
- Delivering fencing and/or recycle carts to customers in Saskatoon and surrounding area.
- Between deliveries, assisting with cart pickup and returns.
- Adhere to all safety procedures and policies according to company Safety Manual and OH&S Regulations.
- Completing general duties around shop and yard, including sandblasting and painting steel containers, cart assembly, and shop maintenance.
- Other duties and projects as assigned
- Must be in good physical condition
- Ability to multi-task
- Excellent organizational skills
- Ability to work with little or no supervision
- Ability to work in a team environment
- Experience operating equipment is considered an asset
- Minimum valid Class 5 driver’s license with acceptable abstract required.
- Air Brake Endorsement considered an asset
- As a condition of employment, all new employees to safety sensitive positions must successfully pass a substance test within a two week period of their hiring date. A criminal record check will also be required.