- Assist in planning and coordinating work through the Loraas Disposal mechanic shop using Mechanical Software to record work orders on each unit, and take necessary PM information.
- Dispatching work to technicians as directed by management.
- Receive driver and operations concerns, maintaining documentation of concerns and implemented solutions.
- Report unresolved issues to manager and work with manager to develop course of action.
- Initiate service requests as needed, and gather required information.
- Maintain a pleasant attitude and demeanor with colleagues.
- Perform specific service department functions.
- Organizing, auditing, filing of service documents.
- Ensure the safety of self and others by following applicable workplace and legislative procedures.
- Other tasks may be assigned as needed.
- Patience, cooperation, and excellent communication skills.
- Customer service experience, internal or external will be an asset.
- Computer literate; able to learn new software and be proficient with Microsoft Office Suite.
- Mechanical experience or equipment knowledge will be an asset.
- Logistical capabilities, including planning workflow and maximizing department efficiency.
- Class 5 Driver’s license required with clean driver’s abstract.
- As a condition of employment, all new employees to safety sensitive positions must successfully pass a substance test within a two week period of their hiring date. A criminal record check will also be required.