Try out your sorting skills on our virtual pre-sort station!
Put the recyclable materials into their assigned bins. This includes #4 film and plastic bags, blue bagged shredded paper and blue, green and clear glass.
Remove garbage and dangerous waste that cannot be sorted by machines within our recycle facility.
- Garbage items are placed into the not recyclable bin and include ropes, dirty diapers, broken toys and rusty pots and pans.
- Dangerous waste includes red gas cans, mini propane bottles, knives, axes, chainsaws and tires.
To gain points, use your mouse to drag the items into their appropriate bins before they move to the next station.
- Allow paper, cardboard, tin, aluminum and plastics to pass through your station as they will be sorted by machines and your coworkers further down the line.
- Use the red stop button at the top of the screen when dangerous waste appears on your screen.
- If items are missed or incorrectly separated, you will lose points.
- Be quick, think recycling and remember “Keep Calm and Recycle On!”
*Note: This game should be played on a desktop computer or touch screen tablet.