Loraas Recycle – Free Education Center & MRF Tours
**Our school sessions are fully booked for the 2018-2019 school season. E-mail firstname.lastname@example.org to be added to our cancellation list. Thank for your continuous support. **
Loraas Recycle is pleased to offer free environmental education to individuals ages nine and up who wish to visit our facility. Tours of our Materials Recovery Facility are available for groups age 12 and up. Our interactive Education Center is the perfect destination for community or school groups, environmental clubs, and virtually anyone who is curious about our recycling programs. Looking for elementary & middle school student tours? We are curriculum approved by the City of Saskatoon School Divisions.
For adult or public group tours, booking to our facility or 30 minute “Lunch & Learn” sessions at your facility, can be booked year-round. Please call or e-mail email@example.com to find available dates/times.
Terms and Conditions *IMPORTANT INFORMATION*:
- We do not have wheelchair/mobility accessibility at our facility.
- Our industrial facility is operational during tour times. For safety reasons, if your class or group has individuals with cognitive, behavioural, visual, sensory, or mobility disabilities, on-site tours may not be suitable. Please contact us for additional options and information.
- All individuals that wish to complete tours or education sessions at our facility are required to sign our waiver form. Please click here for downloadable forms: Adults, Group Chaperones, and Students or Individuals under 18.
- School trips available for Grades 4 and up learning earth science or related courses/programs. Click here for our 2018-2019 poster!
- Maximum of 30 students and a minimum of 2 adult chaperones. Additional chaperones are required for individuals to accommodate any disabilities or mobility of other restrictions.
- FREE bus services for schools located in the City of Saskatoon Public and Catholic School Divisions.
- School tours available from September 4th until May 31st on weekdays from 9-11:30AM or 12:30-2:45PM. Tours are approximately 2.5 hours in length.
- For in-facility tours, individuals must be Grades 6 and up.