Our product inventory for waste services has virtually all of your disposal needs covered. From small businesses to large transfer station operations, Loraas has you covered! How can we be of service? For waste solutions, call our customer service team to discuss the perfect cart or container size today.
- 95-gallon cart – The 95-gallon cart is ideal for businesses that have low-volume needs, or do not have suitable space for outdoor front-end pick-up.
- 3 cubic yard – 4.5’h x 4’d x 6.10’w Maximum weight: 907 kg
The ideal bin for small businesses and offices.
- 4 cubic yard – 5’h x 4.5’d x 6’w Maximum weight: 907 kg
The standard bin for small businesses, restaurants, retail and commercial locations.
- 6 cubic yard – 5.6’h x 6.2’d x 6.10’w Maximum weight: 907 kg
The ideal bin for those who need a bit more space for higher volume, generally seen at restaurants and hotels.
- 14 cubic yard – 4.10’h x 13.6’l x 8.1’w Maximum weight: 7500 kg
With over three half-ton load capacity, this is our most popular container for new home construction and contractors. It is the optimal size for larger home renovation projects and bulky items such as furniture and appliances (Freon removed), as well as clean fill material from construction sites. This is the preferred bin for roofing projects—can handle a house job in one load!
- 30 cubic yard – 6.0’h x 21.6’l x 8.1’w Maximum weight: 7500 kg
Most often used for large-scale construction jobs and other projects lasting 2 months to a year. This is the prime choice for customers who have a lot of material to move, but only want one trip to the landfill. Also ideal for bulky items like furniture and appliances (Freon removed).
- 40 cubic yard – 8.0’h x 22’l x 8.1’w Maximum weight: 7500 kg
This is the go-to choice for municipalities looking to set up waste transfer station services. The larger volume allows for communities to safely dispose of waste without the risk of wind-blown litter. The 40 cubic yard is the primary waste disposal choice in dozens of Saskatchewan communities.